Saturday 11 May 2013

Kieran Watkins at Digital Spy

I was lucky enough to spend two weeks at Digital Spy during April and early May on a work placement.

The entertainment news website, based in London, offers exclusive content and news on sections including film, television, music and gaming, along with videos and pictures.

I was very lucky to gain a two week placement with their team, and over the course of ten days wrote up more than 70 articles.

One of my articles, on two Nasa Rovers which 'accidentally' drew a penis on Mars, was shared nearly 2,000 times on social networks including Twitter and Facebook, with Digital Spy's story featured on the US satirical show, The Colbert Report.


You can find a link to all my articles here.

Special thanks to Ben Lee from the Digital Spy team for organising my placement. I hope to return to the website next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment